Grange Community Primary School converted to an academy on 1st November 2018, joining the Orwell Multi Academy Trust which comprises of:
We believe that both pupils and staff will benefit from the greater opportunities that formal partnership, through the Trust, will being, which include;
- focused teaching and learning support,
- extending the learning opportunities and activities for pupils,
- enriching the curriculum through partnership working and shared resources,
- enabling the sharing of excellent practice in teaching and learning,
- the professional development of teaching and support staff,
- building mutual support and accountability between the Headteachers and between the Governors, and
- securing cost and resource efficiencies through joint commissioning of services.
We look forward to building a stronger partnership together while remaining a big part of our local community.